I'm LOOKING FOR...


I am looking for a cooperation based on relationships. A cooperation based on the exchange of knowledge, experiences, ideas and dreams. Cooperation must work on exchange.

I want a cooperation that promotes curiosity, research, team work, the desire to live.

Cooperation must be the happiness of breaking the barriers that separate us, to find ways to help each other.

I dare say not only to help each other, but actually to think together.


I would like economic resources to stop being seen as a priority.

I don't want to argue that money is not useful in international cooperation, but I would like to demonstrate that we must learn to focus on goals, and on strategies to achieve them with what we have.

Cooperation between peoples is too important to be stopped by money.

I wish I could tell you about a deeper thought: while we focus on needing money and how to get it, we lose sight of finding strategies. We even lose sight of our goals!

And this is a problem that often accompanies us in our lives.

We need to stay focused on what's really important. On what can make the difference.

Otherwise, while we wait to have everything we should need, our time runs out.

Comments

Popular Posts